Longarm Quilting Rates

I am offering Longarm Quilting Services on my Handiquiltter Sweet Sixteen! My rate is $.025 per square inch. For example, for a medium sized Queen quilt, the measurements would be 80 by 96 inches. So you would multiply 80 by 96 inches which gives you 7680 then multiply that by .025 for a total of $192 to quilt your queen sized quilt.

My minimum quilt charge is $50 so if you need a small quilt or a table runner quilted, the charge would be $50. I can use a range of colors - please let me know what colors you prefer. If I don't have them in stock, I can get it but it may take a bit longer to finish your quilt. 

Please send your quilt, batting and backing fabric. 

If you need batting, I offer Warm and Natural at the following costs: 
Twin: $40
Double: $45 
Queen: $50
King:$70

If you need backing, I offer Kona solids at the cost of $16 a yard for a wide fabric that doesn't need to be pieced. Since it's a wide fabric, when thinking about this remember that you will need 1/2 the usual yardage of a regular width fabric. The price is color choices will be limited to what I have available. Please message or text me to discuss. 

I live in North Creek, NY, and you can mail me your quilt/backing/batting in a sturdy box. Please put the items in a waterproof bag in case it gets caught n the rain! You can message me or call with any questions at 518 260 9901. 






 

Comments