Too Many Ideas Whirling Through My Brain!!

Cold up here in the North Country. The snow guns have been going at Gore Mountain at night, and we are getting ready for our Open House next Saturday at Seven Sisters Gift Shop in North Creek. Everything in the shop will be 20% off, plus we are going to have food, drink, and music!! Stop by if you are in the area - we have some lovely quilts for sale, also!

Did you ever have trouble getting motivated because there are too many ideas whirling through your brain?? I am at that point, and have been for a while. I quilt, I make pottery and jewelry, and I work full time. And I have a busy brain, through which travels many ideas and visuals. So when I get a few hours, I get overwhelmed, and want to hide in my room rather than decide what to do. How stupid is that?? But I get paralyzed - maybe a fear of screwing up, in my limited time?? I don't know, but I do know that in the next week and two days, I have a lot of free time, and I am going to CREATE!!!! I am going to throw down that gauntlet of fear and paralysis, and sew and make pottery and jewelry!! Yes!!!

Will show you the results when finished. Enjoy the weekend!!

A favorite quilt - I don't remember where I found it, I think on Pinterest, but I did NOT make this!!

Comments